Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) often have the same technology needs as large enterprises to grow and prosper. However, most small and growing companies do not have a need for a full-time IT executive on staff. Enter innov8 IT with its Virtual CIO (vCIO) service offering. The vCIO service is a subscription that provides clients with a block of hours to:
- Manage their day-to-day IT support needs
- Hold technology providers and vendors accountable to high degrees of service levels
- Escalate issues with the service providers
- Verify IT vendor invoices
- Find opportunities to consolidate technologies and vendors and save costs.
This service is ideal for SMBs who have no IT staff or have a mid-level IT professional and feel they need a higher-level perspective for direction and oversight. This is consistent with the shared economy trend of multiple users sharing the same asset. The vCIO helps in areas that require senior expertise and can provide directions to the junior staff for execution and follow up.
Think Uber and Airbnb but for IT executive expertise. You only pay a small percentage of a full-time equivalent and get access to mature and senior experience. Two types of subscriptions are available depending on your needs: 15-hour or 30-hour monthly blocks. Other subscriptions can be customized to fit your specific situation.